Hello, healthy eaters!
As I usually have lunch alone on weekdays, I’m always looking for something fast, easy and the less demanding possible to prepare. At the same time, I’m a healthy eating lover. Without planning it, I’ve ended up collecting some cool recipes, which can be of great use for many people who don’t have much time (or desire, or energy) to cooking. This recipe is one of them and takes only 15 minutes to get ready. Delí! Check it out and bon appetit!
• 1 piece of chicken breast (100g);
• 1 cup of Moroccan cous cous;
• Some grape tomatoes;
• Some parsley;
• Pieces of coloured peppers;
• Oregano, ground black pepper and pink salt (to taste);
• 1 tbsp of chia seeds;
• 1 1/2 cup of boiled water.
How to Prepare:
• Put the cous cous in a medium glass bowl, add the oregano, black pepper and salt, and cover it with the boiled water. Cover it with a lid and reserve for 15 minutes;
• Meanwhile, chop the chicken breast and grill it in a non-stick frying pan with a bit of olive oil, and seasoning it with salt and pepper. Then chop the tomatoes, peppers and parsley;
• After it passed 15 minutes and everything is done, just combine all the ingredients and serve with green salad.
Such an easy recipe, isn’t it? Ah, when you make it, tell me if you liked. I hope so!